Forums
KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: 2023 Season Trades
Salem Selling << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
Salem
Wed Oct 04 2023, 12:17p.m.
Registered Member #25

t has become quite clear to me after 4 games that I made a huge miscalculation in how I formed my team. Cleveland and Des Moines big smack downs of Salem show me I am not winning a championship this year.

So...come get some pieces that will help you win. I have lots of interesting guys. As you probably know, I love me some rookie picks. Would also be interested in players who can help me win next year or in the future.

Here is who might help....

DL - Christian Wilkins. Rated 9. Last year of contract. $3 million

DE/OLB - Za'Darius Smith - Rated 8. 4 Pass rusher. 1 million, signed through 2025.

ILB Josey Jewell - rated 7 $0.1 - makes 1.1 million next season

S - Derwin James - rated 10, makes 2.8 million, signed for one more year. Wasn't initially thinking of trading him, but one team already showed interest.

G - Joe Bitonio - rated 10. He is expensive, makes $8.5 million, but worth it. Will definitely take salary back to make a deal work.

RB - JK Dobbins - $1.6 million, signed through 2026, but you can cut him for free this offseason. Played in 8 games last year, but had 5.7 YPC. Stud to add to your rotation. He has yet to see the field for me, so he won't miss many games for you and will crush in the playoffs.

QB - Bailey Zappe - 100.9 passer rating, 70.7% completion. My plan was to not use him during the regular season and have him as my playoff QB. $0.1, no contract. There are only 5 QBs in the entire league with a rating higher than him.

CB Stephon Gilmore - 7 rated CB. Makes $5 million. If you have a similar priced DB who is less than a 7, we can easily make a swap.

TE Hayden Hurst - 52 catches, rated 6. $0.5 million, signed through next year.

Let me know who you want and what you can offer. Can take on lots of salary to make things work.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF