KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: 2021 League Business
2021 Season Game Active Roster Size << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
mark
Fri Sep 03 2021, 02:01p.m.
Registered Member #45

I think coaches would need to meet the weekly coaching file submission. That’s it. No having your opponent load a file at game time.
KRFL-BayCity
Fri Sep 03 2021, 03:58p.m.
Registered Member #12

One aspect everybody misses is that if you have everyone active, all those players lose a game usage because they were active.... if you have 59 and all are active, they are less useful to the team over the course of a season; if you have 52 of the 59 active, you are effectively resting 7 players who may have usage issues because of games played.... the number of players active isn't the important issue; it's how the coach uses the extra players to manage rest and usage for the rest of the team and season that becomes important.... NO to roster size limits; but YES to active players for a game....
Salem
Fri Sep 03 2021, 09:17p.m.
Registered Member #25

Jerry - I am not fully understanding what you are saying.

If I am reading this correctly - you are saying that if a player is active, that counts against their game usage. I don't believe that is right. It only counts if they get on the field. My backup QB - if he takes zero snaps - will show he has played in zero games the following week.
KRFL-BayCity
Fri Sep 03 2021, 09:54p.m.
Registered Member #12

QB are an oddball issue.... any other player has a chance of being placed on special teams by the game engine, thus causing a game played....
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF