KRFL - a football simulation league
Forums
KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: 2020 League Business
Rules and Consequences << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
BlackHillsChris
Tue Mar 31 2020, 06:36p.m.

I spent about 3 hours reading all the rules this year and the past few years. Just to see how things are going. It seems like 2020 is a huge year to make some changes and some of these proposed changes are pretty strong. I was not here for the past seasons to see the issues grow. This league is obviously 2 different tiers. The idea of bringing them closer is all well and good. Just sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

I like changes that improve things but there are consequences to the rules where it hurts owners. When some of these rules as drastic. Sometimes its better to start over so it is fair to everyone. Yes, we all hate the idea of starting over and redraft. Heresy is what most of you are thinking. So when you vote, think of the issues and hole it affects all of us. Then think will this work if we did plan and start over.

We have a saying at work. "Bandaids won't help a gunshot wound." I am not advocating anything but just for clear thinking.

Thanks
Chris
Black Hills
MarkB
Tue Mar 31 2020, 09:39p.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

Thanks for you post Chris. You will see the majority of the proposals come from individuals who either were or are the commissioner of the league. Obviously they have strong opinions on how things should be done. That is why they've been/are the commissioner.

You are absolutely right, bandaids indeed.

Thanks for your post.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF