KRFL - a football simulation league
Forums
KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: General League Discussions
A Gracious Thank you << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
BlackHillsChris
Wed Jan 29 2020, 07:02p.m.

I come to all of you tonight to say THANK YOU. To all of you. During this past season, I had to step away from the KRFL and my other league. Usually, that's never a good thing and you are replaced for missing games. Well, I contacted Mark and explained my situation. In a nutshell my life was kicked hard in the ass. Which makes things like this my hobby being pushed aside. Things have improved greatly. Though going through a move is never fun.

Mark had agreed to hold on to me and review the situation at the end of the season. I am happy to know that Mark and the KRFL has let me back. I like this league a lot and want to get more involved with some things.

I want to thank Mark for being such a good commish and person to understand how life gets sometimes. I want to thank the other owners for covering for me. Frankly, you did better than I think I could. HA!!!

I am honored to be in a league such as this.

Thank you
Christopher Culler
Black Hills Phoenix
MarkB
Wed Jan 29 2020, 08:47p.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

I happy things have improved for you Chris. Thank you for your kind words. And I also want to say "Thank You" to all the other members who acted as substitute coaches for the Phoenix this year.
Steve W.
Rick
Jon
Steve S.
Thank you!
Salem
Wed Jan 29 2020, 11:32p.m.
Registered Member #25

Yes, this is great news! Welcome back!
mark
Wed Jan 29 2020, 11:33p.m.
Registered Member #45

Glad you’re back!
Steelers
Thu Jan 30 2020, 02:50p.m.
Registered Member #100

Good to hear you are staying.
I am looking forward to working with you for the betterment of both of our franchises and the perpetual demise of the Salem Steers :)

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF