QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DRAFT SOFTWARE << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
MarkB
Thu May 29 2014, 11:30a.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

I just noticed (maybe this has been noticed before) at the top of the page it may indicate the pick currently due is one from a team who previously skipped their pick. It appears this happens when a team has skipped its pick, and all the subsequent timed picks have been made and skipped teams are not on-line and logged in. The software seems to work backwards and finds the first team that is logged in and whose pick was skipped and it puts that pick on the clock.

This is happening right now. After I made my 4.9 pick, the software is showing WAR's Round 3 pick as being "on the clock." However, the email that went out correctly states KUT is on the clock.

Just FYI as it seems a little confusing.
noodles
Thu May 29 2014, 03:49p.m.
Webmaster

Registered Member #1

I saw that too. Another oddity for us to deal with :)
edm
Fri May 30 2014, 02:35p.m.

I'm confused. The last 2 times my auto pick did not show my team drafting a player when the next team came up on the clock. Said I was skipped. I do not have zero out priority of players with same position checked. So I selected manually for the second time. I'm not getting text messages via phone and no email thus far that I was on the clock. Then my player Queue switches to 0 minutes after I manually pick. So I might be away from a computer for my next selection. Not sure what to do.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF